[Belgium] Invitation to the OSGeo.be ASBL Annual General Assembly

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 01:28:01 PDT 2016

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 1:57 PM, Tommy Oozeer <tommyoozeer at skynet.be> wrote:
> Dear OSGeo.be Member,
>

> You are invited to join us for our 2016 Annual General Assembly of members
> convened as follows :
>

> March 24th 2016 at 19:00
>
> L'arrosoir
>
> Boulevard du Souverain, 256
> 1160 Auderghem

Hi all, this is a confirmation that the general assembly will take
place this evening in Brussels.

If you plan to come by public transport, note that metro line 5 to
Herman Debroux is not serviced for obvious reasons.
A number of us is coming by car. I will be driving from Ghent and I
can pick up people if needed. Gael can pick up people at Brussels
North if needed.
Please let me know if you need a lift (+32486025381).

Kind Regards,
Johan