[Belgium] Fwd: Foss4gBE organisation mailinglist

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu May 19 06:55:21 PDT 2016

On 19/05/16 10:23, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
> We can reuse team at foss4g.be <mailto:team at foss4g.be>

+1

AFAIR, this was what we decided last year: always use this list for
foss4g.be organisation.

Also:

On 19/05/16 09:57, Oliver May wrote:
> Wouldn't it be a good idea to set up an organisational mailinglist?
> Not everybody is subscibed to the board mailinglist, and belgium is
> perhaps a bit to general?

I repeat myself: I think that the board list should be used only for
very board-specific talk. Most OSGeo.be discussions should be held on
belgium at lists.osgeo.org.

I also believe that the board list's archives should be public (as is
the case for the osgeo board list [1] and the info should be on the
osgeo.be website / the wiki.

Moritz