[Belgium] OpenBelgium call for papers

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 06:34:44 PDT 2016

Open Belgium '17 - Open Call for Open Presentations
Open Belgium is a yearly community-driven conference on Open Data and
Open Knowledge efforts in Belgium. In just one day we gather community
members, researchers, industry influencers and government officials to
discuss various open efforts in Belgium.

This year's theme is: "Open Cities, Smart Data", marking the different
ways open knowledge and open data can contribute to smart urban
development, the rise of smart applications and the shift from the
raising quantity of data to the raising quality of data. This year we
will focus on keynotes and panels, as the location is centered around
one big auditorium and two smaller break-out rooms. To raise the
quality of the conference, we are capping the maximum number of
sessions to around 14.

Open Belgium 2017 will take place on the 6th of March 2017 in the Bel
Brussels building on the Thurn & Taxis site. This is right in the city
center, only a 15 minute walk from the Brussels North.

More info at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSczqvrb6O5CmozvuNmB7o_GcwsmKAX4bX3QgqRXjwhn7ygjXA/viewform