[Belgium] Booth at State of the Map

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Sep 8 02:29:47 PDT 2016

I have to see with the family, but I should be able to man the stand for
half a day. Maybe on Sunday as no one seems to be there, yet. However, I
don't have a car and so if we need to transport materiel at the end of
the day, I would appreciate if someone could do that.

But I see that we have to register. I won't have the time to really
assist the conference so would only come to man the booth, and do not
really feel like paying 100€ for that. So can I access the booth without
paying the registration ?

Moritz

On 08/09/16 10:48, Maelle Vercauteren wrote:
> I can be there on Friday too.
> Cheers, Maë//e

> <gkruwialis at environnement.brussels
> <mailto:gkruwialis at environnement.brussels>>:
>
>     I can be there on Friday, with maybe an interrupt between 8.30 =>
>     11h____
>
>     __ __
>
>     Cheers ____
>
>     Gael____