[Belgium] Working group

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Mon Feb 13 01:24:43 PST 2017

Hello,
I suggest that we already save the date of Tuesday 28 February because it
is the one that arranges the most people :-)
See you soon,
Maë//e

> Dirk will join

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143