[Belgium] Banner

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Sat Apr 14 02:46:03 PDT 2018

Sentinel or even MERIS or MODIS imagery would be perfect for that.
Unfortunately, the delay is too short for me, as I won't have much free
time this weekend.

Possible sources, but no idea about rights:
https://apps.sentinel-hub.com/eo-browser/
http://www.esa.int/spaceinimages/Images/2010/09/MERIS_mosaic_of_Europe
http://themagiscian.com/2016/10/02/belgium-sentinel-2-cloud-free-mosaic/

Moritz