[Belgium] Place for the work meeting April 19th

Gaël Kruwialis gael.kruwialis at ngi.be
Wed Apr 18 05:29:58 PDT 2018

Hi  all,

I 've contacted many "fabspace" but actually no answer, so I agree with Johan to organize our work meeting outside.
I can suggest you going to  "Café De Markten"  near St Catherine place +/-10 min from central station or at  a more "working place" but near all facilities just in front of Midi Station  the bar& restaurant : "la Table du Midi" (http://latabledumidi.be/nous-trouver/)
Please write your preference on this doodle https://doodle.com/poll/kskxdcsirebt47cr

I added Johan's proposal to Ghent on the deck of his boat.
Unfortunately I should leave you early because of another unexpected personal meeting, but if you decide to organize it in Ghent, I will send to Johan my preparation.

Cheers

Gael

***** Disclaimer *****

http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html