[Belgium] AG 2018 - Preparation’s

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Tue Feb 27 15:45:46 PST 2018

 Hello all,

Ok let's do it on the global mailing list then, the idea was just to
discuss organisational matters with people who committed to give some time
for OSGeo.be and to speed things up given that time is flying...

1. We need to set the date now.
According to the open doodle [1], the most popular dates were March 5th,
12th, 26th or 29th.
It's already too late for the two first ones.

I therefore propose to set a Skype meeting on March 5th to decide between
the 26th and 29th and to validate the agenda and the budget.

2. Location
We have several options in Brussels (near the station):
- rent one of the Open Belgium rooms => after discussions BeCentral
proposed a room for 200€ (500€ initially). This remains quite expensive if
one expects only 10 people though.
So I propose to make a partnership with Open Knowledge [2] who could help
us to get cheaper or (hopefully) free Open Belgium rooms...
- go to a bar. Here are a few addresses:
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/b28centralstation/
http://www.thesister-brussels.
http://cafenovo.be/
- At someone's place if we have a volunteer to host us...

3. Agenda:
Tommy (the current secretary) will soon send around a first draft.
Marc or Roel (the current and the next treasurer) have to send the budget
and the financial report.
We should also issue a call for new charter and board members (president,
secretary, treasurer).
So, the idea is to find someone who can prepare a small description about
their roles (commitments)
Anything else?

Kind Regards,
Maë//e

[1] https://doodle.com/poll/scvzqr3cciwrvh2e
[2] https://www.openknowledge.be/

> I 've also send  my email to the list ;-)
> I agree, date and the content of the agenda is open to discuss with all !
>
> Gael

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143