[Belgium] AG 2018 - Preparation’s

Oliver May oliver.may at geosparc.com
Thu Mar 1 23:55:24 PST 2018

Hi All,

+1 for the 26th, I'll put it in my agenda.

For the venue, our office in Ghent is available for free, and I can pick up
and drop-off people at the Ghent Sint Pieters station if needed.

I'm not in favor of a bar for acoustic (unless there is a separate meeting
room available) and financial reasons.

kind regards,

Oliver

On 1 March 2018 at 13:52, Johan Van de Wauw <johan.vandewauw at gmail.com>
wrote:

> +1 for 26
>
> On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 10:37 AM, Marc Ducobu <marc.ducobu at champs-libres.
> coop> wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I also prefer the 26th
>>
>> Marc

>> > And for me personally it's too late for the 29th. Something else has
>> > come up on that evening that I cannot miss.
>> >
>> > So, I would prefer the 26th.
>> >
>> > Moritz

Oliver May

Brugsesteenweg 587