[Belgium] July 2019

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 06:07:36 PDT 2019

Hi Simon,

Thanks again for your help.
There are no tasks which must happen in july/august, except reminding
people to submit a paper :-)

If you (or anyone else on the list) has ideas for people who could be good
presenters, you can definitely contact them as well, or let us know (eg at
program at foss4g.be).

At the start of september we will start at full speed with building the
program and practical things (eg catering).

In the meantime, we already have commitment of a number of sponsors (thanks
to them for that!).

Kind regards,
Johan