[Belgium] Débriefing FOSS4G Belgium

Gaël Kruwialis gael.kruwialis at ngi.be
Wed Nov 13 01:02:31 PST 2019

Thursday 14/11<https://doodle.com/poll/d7ydyt3ugfcsnhht> at 6 PM debriefing at Dolle Mol.
Sorry I ‘was off, but everybody can read the doodle and decide 😊.

Can everyone collect the information available in connection with below?

https://mensuel.framapad.org/p/debriefing--foss4g-belgium?lang=fr

Agenda Débriefing  FOSS4G Belgium 2019

  *   put all presentation on website
  *   check the account (payement & invoice )
  *   write a small text to  thanks presenters and sponsors
  *   collect photo
  *   prepare a newsletter  for the community :
     *   annouce the number of subscriver in the mailling list (estimation off the size of our community)
     *   info about the availability of old website (e.i. 2018.foss4g.be)
     *   photo of the last edition
     *   highlights (keynote, track)
     *   thanks to our sponsor
     *   recap of our old sponsor

Do not hesitate to manifest if you want to join us at a distance. We will send and put the hangout link on the framapad .

Cheers
Gael