[Belgium] Foss4gBE - Preparation : Face2Face meeting

Gaël Kruwialis gael.kruwialis at ngi.be
Mon Sep 9 08:18:32 PDT 2019

Ooops ! let’s try « Brasserie 28 Caulier »  Boulevard de l'Impératrice 3, 1000 Bruxelles
https://www.caulier.be<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwjLhe3Bg8TkAhUD-qQKHacADqUQFjAAegQIABAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.caulier.be%2F&usg=AOvVaw34z7Tzz1OEDA7dCXbTZDTR>

https://osm.org/go/0EoTggTwT?node=5001980701

It’s on the same block that Central station.

Gaël