[Belgium] Hello World

Gaël Kruwialis gael.kruwialis at ngi.be
Fri May 7 02:22:56 PDT 2021

Hi all,

First, I hope that every member of our community has been able to get through this year without too much trouble.
It's been five months since this year started again and the smells of spring, bring some perspective.
This is one of the reason, I would like to invite you to our General Assembly, which I propose to hold on 18 May 2021 at 7.30 pm.
This meeting will be held by Videocall.
I remind you that participation in the GA is OPEN TO ALL  “associate members”, so at least if you are reading this post you are “an associate members” 😉 !

The proposed agenda follows this email.

I would also like to share a suggestion box:
https://www.diboks.com/suggestion-box/#!module=box&page=list&box_id=pk3b984647d90c8e9666280a420e27e91f
On this page, please post your ideas or vote for those proposed.
We will sort them out and submit them at our next GA.
We need to reconnect our community so let's listen to what “it” has to say …

I hope to see you soon, and I look forward to meet you in person or in virtual.

Regards,
Gael
Agenda AG 2021 Tuesday 18 May at 19.30

  1.  Approval of the minutes of the previous general assembly
  2.  Report of the president / secretary
  3.  Report about the activities organised between Mai 2020 - Mai 2021
     *    (To be completed)
     *   (To be completed )
  4.  Financial report 2020
  5.  Discharge of the members of the Board of Directors for the 2020 financial year.
  6.  Provisional Budget 2021
  7.  Composition of the board
     *   New members
     *   Resignations
  8.  Composition of the voting members
     *   New members
     *   Resignations
  9.  Preview of the events in 2021
     *   Events
        *   (To be discussed or completed)
     *   Agreement to give mandate to the board to take the necessary actions regarding the events and strategy
     *   Plan actions about activities, events and strategy (see call for activities below)
  10. Mandates
  11. Closing of the general assembly

Met vriendelijke groeten, Cordialement, Kind Regards,

Gaël Kruwialis

Disclaimer <https://common.ngi.be/static/legal/disclaimer/>