[Belgium] Programme available

Gael gael at checksum.be
Mon Nov 7 06:10:18 PST 2022

Dear all,
The programme has just been released:
https://2022.foss4g.be/fr/programme.php
There are not many places left and registrations will be closed this
Wednesday evening, if you want to propose this event around you, do it
without delay...

At the moment we are doing quite well in advertising for our sponsors
and partners.
These are essential for our community, as they make this event friendly
(and free) and strengthen our links.
Whether they are Gold or Bronze, their value is equally important in
supporting our community.
A big thank you to them and do not hesitate to visit them
(https://2022.foss4g.be/fr/sponsors.php) to understand their competence
and investment.

Another word to the authors who submitted presentations:
Without you, there is no FOSS4G & SotM in Belgium.
Thanks to everyone, whether they were included in the selection or not ;-)

Thx,

Gael

Follow us on :
Matrix: https://matrix.to/#/#osgeo-be:matrix.org