[Belgium] Presentations available

Gael gael at checksum.be
Sat Nov 26 06:32:27 PST 2022

Dear member, it's already a little more than a week since the event is
overand I would like to warmly thank the volunteers without whom the
Day2Day but also their action ONthe D-day could not have been organised.

But don’t forget that in the organisation team, we are also all
volunteers 😉

A satisfaction survey was sent out via eventbrite, but if you didn't
receive it and are interested here is the link :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeVithDxdNpR96fDs2WDaJAJXoZ57dpzLo45QRbVELqA5CX2g/viewform

For your information, the presentations are already available on the
programme

If you have photos to share, you can send them to this address:
team.foss4g.be at gmail.com, we will put them on the website

See you soon !

Follow us on :
Matrix :https://matrix.to/#/#osgeo-be:matrix.org