[Benchmarking] Press Release Ready for Review

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Oct 5 09:20:27 EDT 2009

Jeff McKenna wrote:
> The draft now contains a GeoServer quote and mentions team members
> (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Press_Release_32).  Please give
> it a last review and edit - I imagine it will be released when Cameron
> awakes later today.

Um... I always have a problem with listing people since inevitably end
up missing some. For instance, in this case Paul and Mike have done
quite a bit of work and are not listed, but I am listed as MapServer rep
even thought I didn't do as much as I wish I could have.

How about the press release lists only the "official" reps that will
stand in front of the croud at the presentation (one per participating
team I believe) and simply make an allusion to the fact that they were
helped by members of the various project teams without listing any name?

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/