[Benchmarking] ESRI won't be there, what do we tell people?

Satish Sankaran ssankaran at esri.com
Wed Oct 14 12:04:46 EDT 2009

Andrea,

	I have shared some information with Cameron on how to proceed on this. I do understand the sense of disappointment that the rest of the team has with this decision. Cameron should be able to put some information out there regarding our decision.

	I will be there at FOSS4G along with another colleague participating in the CCIP demo. We will touch base with the "shoot out" folks while in Australia.

Thanks.

Satish
ESRI