[Benchmarking] First pair of load scripts and some considerations

Yingqi Tang ytang at esri.com
Thu Sep 3 11:39:53 EDT 2009

Thanks Frank,

I already got it :) playing with it right now. Another thing we mentioned in yesterday's meeting is to download the data through WinSCP. I tried it yesterday through WinSCP but either got authentication failed or connection timeout. Do you know if certain port or access need to be enabled on test server?

Thanks,
Yingqi