[Benchmarking] update on accessing benchmark data

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 11 07:58:19 EDT 2009

Those of you trying to download the benchmarking data from /opt/data/
will notice the slow transfer rates (I've been trying all week but I get
~6kb/s rates or ~48hrs ETA)...so until we move the benchmarking package
to an OSGeo server for download[1], Mike has moved the larger files to a
faster FTP connection (I'm getting ~450kb/s now)...email him directly
for access - michael.smith(at)usace.army.mil

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/435

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna