[Benchmarking] Vector data

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 18 15:07:01 EDT 2009

More thoughts on this:

- is this pre-processing of the roads data done for other servers?
(e.g. GeoServer)
- for MapServer I would normally leave the county data in each of their
folders, generate a shptree index for each individual county roads file,
and then create one tileindex.   This is best for performance.

Comments?

(also available on IRC)

-jeff

--