[Benchmarking] Presentation details

Andrea Aime aaime at opengeo.org
Sun Sep 27 12:53:49 EDT 2009

Hi,
a few questions about the presentation itself.

First off, the format: OpenOffice everybody? I believe
it's the only cross platform office suite around anyways,
unless we go with some web based tool like Google Presentation.

Second, the template. I guess we should use some OSGeo template,
maybe with some space reserved to the logos of the various servers
presented?

Then, who's talking. Do we want to have one representative
per project? Or do we allow more?
Like, for example, in both GeoServer and MapServer the vector
and raster competences are distributed along different
people, so we could have people switch when we change
the topic of the presentation from raster to vector.

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime