[Benchmarking] Re: [Foss4g2010] Re: Starting preparation for technology comparison presentations

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH michael.smith at usace.army.mil
Thu Apr 29 10:51:53 EDT 2010

Oracle will officially participate in the WMS shootout.

Oracle would also like to have Oracle GeoRaster as a raster format in the
tests as a comparison to file based raster, etc for those wms's that support
it.

Oracle Mapviewer will support shapefile and Oracle Spatial vector access. An
Oracle database is required (at this time) for metadata (rendering info).

Mike