[Benchmarking] Re: [Foss4g2010] Re: Starting preparation for technology comparison presentations

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:32:46 EDT 2010

Mike, and others from Oracle, that is excellent news.

One thing that is likely to be developed for FOSS4G 2010 is a number of
cross-project comparisons, as per: http://www.spatialserver.net/osgis/
and http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GIS_Desktop_Comparison

I'm expecting to see a Database feature comparison table, which will at
least include PostGIS and Spatialite.

It would be great to see Oracle Spatial included in such a table?
Would Oracle be prepared to help populate the table and work with the
people who create it?