[Benchmarking] Oracle MapViewer antialiasing setup

Michael Smith michael.smith at usace.army.mil
Sun Aug 15 06:50:50 EDT 2010

Hi Andrea,

Yeah, I know about the anitialiasing. I'm working on getting it enabled.
There is a parameter to do it via native requests but I haven't found how to
do it via WMS requests. I have an email in to the MapViewer developers to
find out how to do it.

Also note that those links are against the Oracle database. I'll be adding
shapefile links next but it was easier to do the initial work against the
database.

Mike

--
Michael Smith