[Benchmarking] Missing vector sample requests: Erdas, Cadcorp, Qgis mapserver

Andrea Aime aaime at opengeo.org
Tue Aug 17 04:49:20 EDT 2010

Anne-Sophie Collignon ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I'm going to publish the Urls for Erdas as well (I'm back from
> holidays today), but I would like someone to clarify (I don't find
> input on the wiki) :
>
> - the style to apply for the contour feature type, I see all the team
> has rendered a contour label : what font, size, to apply - on which
> attribute?

Bitstream Vera Sans (available at
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/benchmarking/mapserver/etc/),
halo white 2px, size varies... some serves use points, some use
pixels, and even with points the actual rendered size varies
between servers.
So I'd say, just pick a size that makes it look like the others :-)

Ah, the attribute is COTA_0201

> - the style to apply for point label : POINT_LABELS_NO_GEOMETRY and
> POINT_LABELS_FOR_GEOMETRY feature types, I don't think I applied the
> right styling rules... so font, size, style, X/Y offset...

Same deal as above. Use Bitstream Vera Sans, halo white 1px, label
centered on the point to be labelled, and get the size to look the same

Hope this helps :-)

Cheers
Andrea

--