[Benchmarking] meeting summary

Andrea Aime aaime at opengeo.org
Thu Jun 3 02:10:21 EDT 2010

Jeff McKenna ha scritto:
> As an aside, I wonder why no one pushed in the meeting for using a
> single database backend for testing.

I can tell you why I personally did not push: because I see the
"best effort" idea requiring a lot of work (best effort approaches
allow for sort of limitless effort into getting it to work at
top speed) so naturally I'll be pushing back on anything else
but a shared baseline, and sort of try to keep it small too.

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime