[Benchmarking] First database import

Gabriel Roldan groldan at opengeo.org
Sun Jun 5 13:32:22 EDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 7:30 AM, Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 02.06.2011, at 16:46, Gabriel Roldán wrote:
>> Thanks Oliver, installation instructions seem to be working just fine.
>
> Did you reproduced the installation? Cool if it was helpful for you.
yeah, instructions worked just well. I just had to apt-get install g++
cause I didn't have it.

>> Would you share the SLD documents from uDig?
>
> Well, I just added some tables to uDig. It is the default styling of uDig, but I can look if there is an export function on monday.
oh, I just mean going to each layer's style view and copy the sld from
the xml tab. But that's just in case that's the styling we're going to
use for the benchmarking, otherwise no worries.

cheers,
Gabriel

> Regards,
> Oliver