[Benchmarking] Presentation status

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at usace.army.mil
Fri Sep 16 12:12:16 EDT 2011

Martin,

If you want your numbers in the spreadsheet, on the left hand section, the
chart numbers on the right top should update and the chart will update.

I don't see you numbers in the spreadsheet yet. As soon as they are in,
I'll verify that the chart is properly updated.

As for mentioning confidence bands for next year, absolutely indicate that
is part of our planning process for the next shootout and that we welcome
suggestions from other interested parties on their recommendations on
tests and presentation of results.

Mike