[Benchmarking] [EXTERNAL] Who shot the shootout?

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Wed Sep 4 02:40:04 PDT 2013

Hi,

Am Dienstag, 3. September 2013, 16.34:04 schrieb Arnulf Christl:

> Mike, Bart,
> thanks for the feedback and link.
>
> Michael Billmire,
> will you be attending the FOSS4G conference in Nottingham? Would you be
> happy to give a short summary of the talk you gave at FOSS4G NA? If not
> would you be comfortable if I presented a short summary of your results?
> - From the mail [1] it seems like you have a presentation at the ready? I
> like that you also had a look into usability and quality.

For filling the conference slot, Marco could translate his FOSSGIS presentation
[1] doing the FOSS4G benchmark with Swiss cadastral vector data and rasters.
He could shorten it to 10-15' to leave room for an other short presentation.

[1] http://sourcepole.com/2013/6/17/fossgis-2013-performance-optimised-wms-
services-with-qgis-server

Regards
Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions