[Board-es] Fwd: [Board] Motion: Award FOSS4G2010 Conference Hosting to Barcelona, Spain team

Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses vehrka en gmail.com
Vie Dic 19 18:12:58 EST 2008

Jeff McKenna, jefe del comite de elección del FOSS4G acaba de mandar esto...

From: Jeff McKenna <jmckenna en gatewaygeomatics.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 22:56
Subject: [Board] Motion: Award FOSS4G2010 Conference Hosting to
Barcelona, Spain team
To: osgeo-board List <board en lists.osgeo.org>

Motion: Award FOSS4G2010 Hosting to Barcelona, Spain team

Board members,

As chair of the OSGeo Conference Committee I am informing the Board
that the committee has just voted on the 4 proposed hosting
locations[1] for the FOSS4G2010 conference, and the winner through the
voting process[2] is the Barcelona team.  As the official decision is
due today, I would ask that board members quickly give feedback to
this motion, through email.  Thank you.

-OSGeo Conference Committee

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/conference/rfp
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee_2010_Voting_Process

Vamos que a falta de un paso, la comunidad hispanohablante organiza el
FOSS4G2010...

--
Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses
Ingeniero en Geodesia y Cartografía