[Board-es] Re: [Marketing] An OSGeo-ES poster

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz en osgeo.org
Lun Ene 25 14:20:44 EST 2010

2010/1/25 Astrid Emde <astrid.emde en wheregroup.com>:
> Hello Jorge,
>
> I am Astrid from the Mapbender team. Are you maintaining the poster. I am
> from the Mapbender team and it would be nice to add the Mapbender logo to
> the poster as Mapbender is an OSGeo project.

Yes it's a pity that the mapbender logo is not there, next printed
versions of the poster should have all the logos.

> What do you need to add the logo? Or shall we better add it on our own?

Hi Astrid

The xcf file (GIMP native format) is at the subversion, if you or your
colleagues have commit permissions on the osgeo repo, feel free to add
the logo, localize it to any other language and so on, maybe renaming
the file out of the 5thgvSIGconf folder. If you don't have permissions
I can upload it for you, but I'm not a graphic designer so I don't
feel prepared to redesign it on my own.

The poster itself doesn't have an explicit license so I assume is at
public domain, as is. It was designed by a friend of one of the
OSGeo-es members. Maybe and explanation README should be uploaded
giving some info about it.

We uploaded the poster in order to let others use it, improve it, or
even blame it :) Besides the missing logos I'm pretty happy with the
result and printed looks great.

Cheers

--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas