[Board-es] Re: [SAC] OSGeo-ES wiki page dissappeared

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz en osgeo.org
Mar Jun 1 03:40:32 EDT 2010

El 01/06/10 09:28, Markus Neteler escribió:
> Hi Jorge,
>
> here is a (older?) version of your page:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Cap%EDtulo_Local_de_la_comunidad_hispanohablante&diff=prev&oldid=47684
>
> If you click on "edit" you can recover the Wiki text.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Markus
>
> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 9:15 AM, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
> <jsanz en osgeo.org> wrote:
> Hi SAC committee,
>
> Since the migration of the wiki (last Sat.) we are experiencing some
> problems with enconding of page titles (and urls).
>
> I know Arnulf is aware of this (is a luck for us he speaks Spanish!)
> but I realized an important issue happened yesterday.
>
> I don't now how but a wiki user (one of the OSGeo-es newcomers) did[1]
> something weird with the osgeo-es main page[2] and now it redirects to
> itself and the osgeo-es front page disappeared from the wiki without
> any trace of the old page (no history).
>
> So, there's any way to recover this page?
>
> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Shiguera
> [2]
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Cap%C3%ADtulo_Local_de_la_comunidad_hispanohablante

Obviously your wiki-fu is better than mine by far... :-)

now the front-page has no history but well, we can live with that and
http://es.osgeo.org is working again.

(It's funny because yesterday I've spent my 75? adwords coupon
promoting our front prage).

Thanks!!!

- --
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas