next FOSS4G 2006 irc meeting

ERTZ Olivier olivier.ertz at heig-vd.ch
Tue Apr 4 08:23:44 PDT 2006

Hi,
I think I can give local committee point for Option1.

But what about Wednesday April 5th 2006, 15h00m00 UTC time ?

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=5&month=4&year=2006&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

It's still earlier. In fact, local committee would like to keep this
time permanent for future meeting.
Is it conceivable ?

Olivier.

Jeff McKenna a écrit :

> We never set the time for the next IRC meeting.  We have a conflict
> with an OSGeo foundation meeting tomorrow at 17:00:00 UTC time, so is
> a little earlier possible?  Or if not maybe that time Thursday
> instead? What do people prefer?
>
> Option1:
>
> Wednesday April 5th, 2006 at 16:00:00 UTC time
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=5&month=4&year=2006&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
>

> Option2:
>
> Thursday April 6th, 2006 at 17:00:00 UTC time
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=6&month=4&year=2006&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
>

> jeff

Olivier ERTZ - Project Engineer in Geoinformatics
HESSO - University of Applied Sciences
IICT Institute - http://www.mediamaps.ch
Lausanne - Switzerland [Geo@: 46.523 , 6.622]