[OSGeo-Board] Sprinting

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Thu Apr 20 11:36:23 PDT 2006

Chris Holmes wrote:
> Ok, just saw the agenda item about sprints tomorrow, and figured it's

I'd like to sprint in circles around hobu and pester him to get
telascience up faster. Seriously - I would really love to get together
with some like minded (and much more competent) hackers and set up an
initial stack hands on. I'd come or go almost anywhere to do this for
two, three days ((or a weekend, but don't tell)). This would be
something for edu, geodata, viscom, webcom and obviously the projects
involved. And additionally it would add some playfulness that we should
have to lure more members into becoming active. If you can actually use
the stuff thats there and see how things develop because you say
something... Well I'm just talking Open Source, I know. Its kind of a
habbit - hard to drobbit.

Arnulf.