[OSGeo-Discuss]RE: [OSGeo-Board] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo: T aking stock of OSGeo after six months

Shorter, Cameron cameron.shorter at adi-limited.com
Wed Aug 16 17:51:12 PDT 2006

> A further question. I am intrigued by SeanG's post on
> incubation. I think it makes sense. Has this come up in these
> discussions?

SeanG's comments triggered some detailed discussion which resulted in
actions to change our incubator process (and corresponding documentation).

I see this as evidence that OSGeo has a healthy, self correcting community.

This Email may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is intended
solely for the addressee(s) named. If you have received this information in error, or
are advised that you have been posted this Email by accident, please notify the
sender by return Email, do not redistribute it, delete the Email and keep no copies.