Spending Approvals, Money, etc

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Aug 23 09:59:38 PDT 2006

Folks,

I think it is still proving a bit challenging to approve expenditures
in a sensible fashion, partly because I think Autodesk is just paying many
of them.

I'd like to make this all a bit more arms-length if possible by actually only
spending money out of our own account for stuff like shirts that are actually
approved as OSGeo expenses.

To prime the pump, I'd like to provide a personal loan to OSGeo of $6K USD,
payable in six month (without interest).  This gives us a bit of pocket
change we can spend before actual sponsorships and other money starts to come
in.   Of course, it isn't very much money, so we still need to be careful how
we spend it.

If there are no objections I can mail a cheque to Gary late this week.