[OSGeo-Board] so quiet...

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 5 05:19:38 PST 2006

My thoughts exactly.  I'm ready to debrief you at the next board
meeting.  Is it possible to set a regular monthly date for meeting?
I've been fairly disconnected for a week and a half with travelling,
but things are now starting to settle down.
I'll pull together an email summary today of some main points.

Tyler