[OSGeo-Board] questions about OGC membership

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 13 12:37:46 PST 2006

I'd like to see if there is a way for us to partner with OGC in some
unique manner.  We are not like the other members, are we?  I would
gladly follow-up with OGC reps. to talk about ideas of coordinating
at some meta-level beyond membership.  I don't know if their model
allows for that at all.  Perhaps an 'open source' working group?  Or
something better?  Any thoughts on this?

Tyler