OSGeo-Board Board list up

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Sun Feb 12 22:11:22 PST 2006

It may be that you were not logged in or that it is only available to
a different roll. Rolls are one of the key pieces of the site. It
looks like you can see the members of the board project. It is a bit
unclear if you can see the members of the email lists. Make sure you
are logged in and look again. Also try looking at the project
members. If you still can not see the member list, let me know and
I'll change the permissions on the board's roll.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
214-207-6614