membership rules

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Mon Jun 5 08:26:43 PDT 2006

I wonder about the
#  Voting Rights: none

on page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Proposed_Membership_Rules#Specifics

Any member of any OSGeo project may have some kind of voting rights within
that project - fx. -1, 0 +1 in a software project. So these definitions of
 voting rights are only meant with respect to official 'member' and board
elections. Oh I don't like those quotes. We should soon figure out what
the title and reuqirements of membership are. At Where 2.0 many people
will want to know how to become a member. Yeah, come on, how should I
know? This is your job... :-)

I was inclined to forward this to discuss; Frank, if you wish you can do
that.

--
Arnulf