Change in Personnel at CollabNet

Andrew Kelly akelly at collab.net
Mon Jun 19 12:37:32 PDT 2006

Hi folks,

I wanted to announce a change in community management support from
CollabNet for OSGEO.  Daniel Brookshier is no longer with CollabNet, and
his duties will now be performed by Auke Jilderda (auke at collab.net).  In
addition, I myself (akelly at collab.net) will be supporting Auke in
ensuring that the CollabNet services support the objectives of the
Foundation.

I've updated the Wiki, and most of the lists on the site.  If anyone has
any questions, concerns, etc during this transition, feel free to email
Auke and/or myself.  Its our goal to make this transition as transparent
as possible.

Thanks!

Andrew Kelly

Andrew Kelly | Practice Manager Developer Networks | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 781.639.1394 | C 908.489.4358 | akelly at collab.net
<mailto:cakelly at collab.net>

<http://www.collab.net/>