Open issues (was: Change in Personnel at CollabNet)

Auke Jilderda auke at collab.net
Tue Jun 27 04:50:01 PDT 2006

Tyler,

I looked and found the following open issues so far:
 1. Single sign-on for wiki.osgeo.org and osgeo.org.
 2. RSS feeds, both push (to other sites) and pull (from other sites).
 3. Blogging.
 4. Ability to set a list's reply-to address.
 5. Improve e-mail threading.
 6. Email digest is triggering on too small a number for size.
 7. Languages.  Currently the primary language is English, but
    translations of the main content should be in multiple. This is a
    core issue for the www project and look.
I think we will need to clarify some of these in the the time to come.
Do you see any issue missing that you would have expected or can recall
having had discussions about?

I just proposed an approach to organise site support [1].  As part of
this, I suggested to set up artifact types to track defects and
enhancement requests.  If people agree with that proposal, I will
populate those two trackers with the issues mentioned above.

Auke

 1. https://webcommittee.osgeo.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=308