members project feedback?

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Mon Mar 6 14:59:38 PST 2006

Hey Daniel, I'm looking in to the members project, and have a bit of
feedback.

Hrm, just wrote a bunch, and remembered that Frank suggested we kill the
members project and just have members at mail.osgeo.org.

So could you create a list that's members at mail.osgeo.org?  And hopefully
populate it with the 50 members.  There was a csv file passed around,
with Frank and I filling in the blanks on it.  Though I suppose they
should all already be 'members' of the site.

And could you then kill the members.osgeo.org project?  So it doesn't
stick around and confuse people?  It definitely confused me.

thanks,

Chris