[OSGeo-Board] opening and organizing

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Mon Mar 6 17:09:32 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Holmes [mailto:cholmes at openplans.org]
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 4:46 PM
To: board at board.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Board] opening and organizing

"Isn't this kind of thing what the integrated task trackers of collabnet

are for?  So the visibility committee would make a task about where
2.0?"

"And it's up to them to keep the appropriate people in the loop?"

Is the idea that the visibility community is going to track
board-sponsored projects. tasks for completion, etc?

Now that you ask, I think that the community manager should track these
items, and I suppose the CN task tracking tools should suffice. DanielB,
you out there?

Gary