[OSGeo-Board] "Official" Board Minutes

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Mar 6 18:28:34 PST 2006

Rich Steele wrote:
> Then there is another set of board minutes where everyone attended, and
> at which meeting the bylaws were ratified and the current committees
> were created.  Notice there is a blank for the identity of the chair of
> WebCom.  You need to select someone.  Remember that it need not be a
> member of the board, but it could be someone (like HoBu or another
> person on WebCom) that the board appoints as a VP of the foundation.

Rich,

The motion which formed WebCom designated DanielB chair, which I believe
makes him an officer (VP if you will).

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Web_Site_Committee_Motion

I am assuming the chairs named in the motion forming committees will
remain the chain until the committees propose a replacement to the board
and the replacement is accepted.