[OSGeo-Board] List of Voting Members

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Mar 11 07:56:39 PST 2006

Rich Steele wrote:
> Where does the final version of this document reside (including email
> addresses)?  I will need to send out some official stuff to each voting
> member.

Rich,

I see DanielB has uploaded the members list in the files area of the
board.osgeo.org project.  The direct link seems to be:

   https://board.osgeo.org/files/documents/8/30/MembershipList.xls

Perhaps we can add additional columns to this with postal mailing addresses,
and other status information like "last meeting voted at" that we need to
keep track of.  I for one wouldn't be offended if it got translated into
Open Office format.