[OSGeo-Board] Contributor agreements

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 23 07:13:05 PST 2006

Thanks for the insights Frank -- as I mentioned, I'm just getting
immersed into the issue and looking for guidance. As always, your
thoughts are a big help. :)

If projects can effectively achieve greater IP clarity through the
foundation, even without CLA -- then that's clearly a huge step forward
for many of the projects.

Dave