[OSGeo-Board] Meeting Today

rich at richsteele.org rich at richsteele.org
Fri May 19 09:21:17 PDT 2006

Hi folks,

sorry i was late to the meeting today.  i scanned the minutes posted
on the wiki and saw that we deferred the committee guidelines
discussion.  I read it and think it is great.  I may make a few
non-substantive changes in the wiki but I thought it captured very
well the basic guidelines for committees.

On the question of officer authority, I still owe the board a proposed
policy on that, and will endeavor to provide it in advance of the next
meeting.

Thanks,

Rich