Meeting Scheduled for Friday

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Nov 8 10:07:38 PST 2006

Folks,

I have scheduled a meeting for this Friday at 8:00am PST, 1600UTC.  Note this
is one hour later UTC to take into account the end of daylight savings time.
I think the fixedtime link is all setup right.  So please be aware.

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Twenty_First_Board_Meeting

Please add agenda items as desired.

Currently the main items are formally approving OpenLayers and GeoNetwork
to enter incubation as recommended by the Incubation Committee.  This will
bring us back to eight projects in incubation.  The Incubation Committee
also passed a motion to set a ceiling of ten projects in incubation at a time
(at least till we change the limit!) so this would essentially put our
pipeline at 80% full.

If folks would like some additional supporting information on the applications
from these projects let me know, and I'll add a link in the agenda.  The
applications and motions can be found in the Incubator mailing list archive.