[OSGeo-Board] ED Priorities and expenses

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Oct 27 07:57:41 PDT 2006

Tyler,

I gave this all a quick read-over. In general I think this looks good -
and I think Frank's suggestion of putting together a travel and
administration budget for you to work with makes a lot of sense. I
believe the last thing we all want is to micromanage your work.

Re. board meeting - unfortunately I've come down with a nasty flu and
I've lost my voice, so I won't be much use on the call today. Apologies.

Dave

--
Dave McIlhagga
President & CEO, DM Solutions Group